Saturday, December 28, 2013

She's a Good Girl

I didn't intend to post another blog tonight but Lauren did something that needed to be documented...bless her heart!

My sweet girl just came downstairs in tears.  In between quiet sobs she said she couldn't sleep because she played a mean trick on her brother.  I asked her what she did and she said she hid scary things in his room.  Since he was already asleep I told her to quietly get the scary things out of his room.  She came out with a ceramic skull among other "scary things."  

She is such a good girl and it just weighs on her conscious to be anything less.  I'm sure she'll make her share of bad decisions in the future but I know she has a good head on her shoulders and she's going to do good things.  I love my girl. 

I hope she and her brother are always this close!





No comments: