Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday Totals

pounds lost this week: .6
total pounds lost: 24


I've been rethinking my whole weight loss goal and I need some advice.
I am exactly 10 pounds away from my 2001 (24 yr. old) Wedding Weight which was my original goal.  However, I am already in my "goal weight" clothing size.
In August I wore a size 14 (gah!) and am now a size 8.

I am very happy at the clothing size I am and I'm thinking I don't want to put too much emphasis on a certain number on the scale.  I still want to lose a few more pounds (maybe 5) but I don't want to be obsessed with the scale.  Instead, I'd like to go by how I'm feeling and how my size 8's are fitting.

What do you think?
Is the number on the scale more important to you or is it how you feel in your "skinny girl" clothing?

No right or wrong answer...I'd love to hear all your opinions.
Comment, e-mail, text, or call...I want to hear from you.


No comments: